The season has opened for a selection of tea, dazzling canapes, scrumptious scones and delicious finger sandwiches.
Is there anything more delightful than indulging with one’s nearest and dearest in the most beautiful of Mansions?
This event will certainly be the talk of the ton. Guests will receive a welcoming Pimm’s Cocktail, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of tea and Bursaria’s homemade lemonade, plus live entertainment. Indulge in the beauty of operatic arias and art songs as we take you on a historical journey of the iconic Werribee Park Mansion.
High Tea Menu:
- Seafood, champagne vol vents
- Free range chicken, celery and almond with herb mayonnaise finger sandwiches
- Cornish pasties
- Smoked salmon, dill blinis, caper remoulade
- Passionfruit and lemon meringue tartlets
- Chocolate and macadamia brownie, chocolate ganache, macadamia brittle
- Queen Charlotte’s fancy cake
- Fresh Refectory scones served with delicious raspberry jam & double cream (v)
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Selection of tea
- Bursaria’s famous Homemade Lemonade
- Upgrade to champagne cart (price on application)
My dearest readers, you must make haste! Book your tickets now, and arrive at 1:00pm for High Tea at 1:30pm - 3:00pm.
Event Date28 August 2022
Event Time1:30pm - 3:00pm
Children aged under 10: $50