Treat Dad this Father’s Day
Celebrate Dad this Father’s Day on Sunday 3 September 2023 in Werribee and Surrounds with brunch, lunch, heritage aircraft, an African safari and more…
Father’s Day Dining
- Start the day right with coffee and brunch at Wolf on Watton, Bean Smuggler, Wyndham Cache, Jock and Mack or Notorious Espresso! At The Garden Feast you can even combine breakfast with some new plants for dads!
- Catch up with family over a long lunch at Joseph’s Dining, Shadowfax Winery, Teddy Picker, Tocca, Bridge Hotel Werribee, Casa Cantina, Mama Lor Restaurant & Bakery, Village Cantina or The Park Hotel.
- Enjoy the latest in craft beer at HopHeads or Old Habits Craft Beer & Wine
- Spoil dad with a Craft Beer, American BBQ and Whisky Masterclass at The Park Werribee. For details and bookings call 03 9741 1441.
- Pre-order a Father’s Day Box from The Social Sutra including pulled brisket and beef short rib, charred chorizo, onion rings, dips, Turkish bread and more for $50. Call 03 9741 4572 to book, pre-orders close 31 August.
Father’s Day Experiences
- Explore one the best collections of historical aircraft in the world at the RAAF Museum in Point Cook! Online bookings (free) are essential.
- Book into the new Holey Moley mini golf in Point Cook or enjoy the mini, but mighty course at The Elements Coastal Activity Park. For serious golfers Werribee Park Golf Club and Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club are a must (green bookings recommended).
- Let loose on the lanes of the new Strike Bowling in Point Cook
- Go birdwatching! Explore the region’s wetlands, or gift a guided experience at the Western Treatment Plant with Firetail Birdwatching Tours or Melbourne Birding Tours.
- Take a tour of Werribee Park Mansion and explore the stunning gardens.
- For something a little different to the annual socks and choccies routine, treat dad (and yourself) to Pinot & Picasso’s paint and sip Elvis: The King Father’s Day Session on Sunday 3 September Bookings Essential.
- Enjoy a day out together at Werribee Open Range Zoo, or for something extra special book a Deluxe Safari Adventure, Giraffe Experience or Ranger Mystery Tour.
- Go clay target shooting! Go Shooting offer a range of come and try for beginners to private coaching available.
- Join the team from Werribee River Association on a Deep Time Walk along Werribee River. Bookings essential.